Tehnički podaci za HP Z24i G2 - 2x monitor na stalku
DisplayPort, USB 3.0, HDMI, VGA
HP Z24i G2 24-inch Display
Be a productive powerhouse with the sleek HP Z24i G2 24-inch Display. This virtually seamless WUXGA display is factory-tested for reliability and longevity with integrated color calibration, uninterrupted multi-screen1 tiling, and expansive device connections.
Streamline productivity with screens for every project
● Multi-task without disruptions across multiple displays1 with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel on each screen. Get stunning visuals from the 1900 x 1200 resolution2, 16:10 aspect ratio, 24” diagonal IPS screen and over 2 million pixels.
Out-of-this-world color right out of the box
- Consistent, accurate color between displays and from project to project is easier than ever with factory color calibration from the very first time you power on. Quality from the start
- We rigorously test each HP Z Display to help ensure it’s a reliable, long-life visual solution, and back it up with the HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee3, HP’s most stringent pixel policy, which
replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.4 Big ideas for small spaces
- Make the most of your available workspace by mounting powerful machines like the HP Z2 Mini Workstation5 directly behind the display for a compact, efficient, single-footprint solution.
- Connect easily with ports that include a two-port USB 3.0 hub and VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™ connections tested for use with legacy, current, and future HP Workstations.
- Work comfortably with adjustable tilt, height, and swivel settings. Use pivot rotation to conveniently customize portrait or landscape views on multiple displays.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low-halogen display that is ENERGY STAR® certified, TCO qualified, and EPEAT® Gold registered with mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
- Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories designed and tested to work with your display.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.
HP Z24i G2 24-inch Display Specifications Table
Display Size (diagonal)
60.96 cm (24”)
IPS w/LED backlight
Panel Active Area
20.41 x 12.76 in; 51.84 x 32.4 cm
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
300 cd/m² 1
1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic 1
5 ms gray to gray 1,3
WUXGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz)
(The Display can support upto 75Hz refresh for some video modes. The video card of the connected PC must be capable of supporting 75Hz. The preferred Mode is 1920 x 1080 @ 60
1920 x 1200; 1920 x 1080; 1680 x 1050; 1600 x 900; 1440 x 900; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720 x 480; 640 x 480
Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Pivot rotation; Plug and Play; User programmable; Low Haze
Brightness; Contrast; Color Control; Input Control; Image Control; Power; Menu; Management; Language; Information; Exit; OK
1 VGA; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; (with HDCP support on DisplayPort™ and HDMI)
Ports and Connectors
3 USB 3.0 (one upstream, two downstream) 1
Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
40 W (maximum), 20 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
Dimensions with Stand (W x D x H)
21.2 x 8.07 x 18.22 in
53.88 x 20.5 x 46.3 cm
Dimensions without Stand (W x D x H)
20.9 x 1.84 x 13.8 in
53.2 x 4.68 x 35.1 cm
14.6 lb 6.6 kg
Tilt: -5 to +22°; Swivel: ±45°; Pivot rotation: 90°; Height: 150 mm
Arsenic-free display glass; Mercury-free display backlights; Low halogen
Energy Efficiency Compliance
ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Gold
What's in the box
Monitor; AC power cord; USB cable (Type A male to Type B male); DisplayPort™ 1.2 cable; CD (includes User Guide, warranty, drivers); HP Display Assistant;
VESA mount adapter
See important legal disclaimers on the last page